The culture at King Memory is laid back. We encourage listening to music, and have various music stations set up throughout the facility. Our entry level positions start off a bit higher than those at other companies. We pay more, so we expect a little more as well. We have tons of advancement opportunity for those who show the most dedication and work ethic.
Web Developer / Programmer
Customer Service Associate
Entry Level Memory Specialist $10.00/hr - Fulltime
Premium Health Insurance
50% employer match of employee, 25% match of first dependent
6 Paid Holidays per year
1 week of Paid Vacation per year
Full Time Job Duties may include designations of task of the following: Sorting Memory, Testing Memory, Packaging, Shipping, Receiving, Grading, and Labeling. If proficiency is mastered in the first assignment,it means better opportunity for additional assignments, and advancement after mastering multiple tasks.
King Memory is growing extremely fast, so there are constantly advancement opportunities opening up for the hardest working, most thorough, and most dedicated employees. Attention to detail is extremely important. 100% focus must constantly be maintained to minimize human error.
There are currently 2 shifts available: 6:30AM to 3:00PM and 2:45PM to 11:15PM Maintaining a strict schedule is a job requirement, and is enforced with a point system.
Compensation Salary and benefits are negotiable: Full Benefits: Flexible Schedule Very Collaborative, Dynamic, and Team Oriented environment. 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Health Insurance Including Vision and Dental. We are also in the process of rolling out a stock options plan. Most developers will be eligible for this additional compensation.
Software engineers are expected to have strong communications skills and be comfortable working with not just other engineers, but also with design and marketing teams.
Cadidates are expected to take pride in clean and efficient markup, be self-driven and detail oriented, and prioritize and multi-task. Our work environment is very relaxed, yet highly collaborative.
-Develop complex web-based applications both front & backend
-Develop groundwork data mining the web for massive datasets as requested, managing that data, and generating reports off of it
-Develop and modify new and existing scripts in PHP
-Develop and maintain new and existing MySql and MSSql Databases
-Develop and maintain complicated sql queries and stored procedures
-Work with various API's including Ebay and Amazon.
-Must be able to single handedly complete complex projects from start to finish.
-Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches
-Familiarity with Git/Github
-Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, SES)
-Extensive knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser web development
-Attention to detail and good organization skills
-Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
-A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
-BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) (Not mandatory with extensive work experience).
Customer Service Associate $12.50 - $14.50/hr.
Pay rate neg based on # of years of experience - Fulltime
This position will be Monday through Friday 11AM-8PM
Job duties will entail:
-Answering customer emails and phone calls on multiple platforms. -Monitoring negative complaints and resolving delicate negative customer experiences to turn them positive.
-Documenting and fixing listing errors
-Working with the shipping department to resolve issues and maintain on time shipping metrics.
-Working with shipping carriers to resolve insurance claims and lost package issues.
-Working with the IT department and customer service department to constantly evolve the functionality of the in house customer service system to better suite our needs as we grow
During the initial training period of approximately 2 weeks, hours will cap at 40 hours per week.
Once proficiencies develop, a maximum of 5 hours of overtime will be allowed and encouraged.
Management may allow overtime above 5 hours at times of peak demand. This would be strictly at management discretion.
6 paid holidays and position starts at 40hrs of PTO per year
Messages and emails need to be handled 7 days per week. The weekend does not have specific phone hours, but messages will need to be maintained on Saturday and Sunday so that no messages or emails go older than 24 hours.
This will be set up as a rotation with the associates in the department working opposite weekends and coordinating phone availbility.
The total hours worked, will be 40 a week with up to 5 hours of overtime (Unless discussed with management)
During the training process You will work Monday through Friday, 9am to 5:30/6:00pm depending on lunch schedule.
Health insurance is available after a 6 month waiting period.
King Memory is working towards opportunities for employees to gain shares in the company. This is in its infancy and will develop as your time with King Memory continues.
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service minimum 3-5 years professional experience in call center environment preferably working with ecommerce marketplace accounts such as Amazon and eBay.
Compensation Salary and benefits are negotiable: Full Benefits: Flexible Schedule Very Collaborative, Dynamic, and Team Oriented Environment. 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Health Insurance Including Vision and Dental. We are also in the process of rolling out a stock options plan. Most data scientists will be eligible for this additional compensation.
Data Scientists are expected to have strong communications skills and be comfortable working with executives as well as software engineers.
Cadidates are expected to be self-driven and detail oriented, and prioritize and multi-task. Our work environment is very relaxed, yet highly collaborative.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is
relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking
of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and
- Proficiency with MSSQL and MySQL
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka,
NumPy, MatLab. Excellence in at least one of these is highly
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing,
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical
discipline (or equivalent)
Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Columbus as it’s preparing for its next round of growth! We’re seeking a forward-thinking HR Manager who has experience working with companies like ours and who will be an integral part of our leadership team. The ideal candidate will have generalist experience in the areas of staffing and recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, and development, and full-cycle human resources. We’ll need you to work with us to get our HR foundation in order first. The right candidate will relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and help us further define our employee value proposition, including our culture, our compensation and development strategies, and our vision for growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• Define and implement foundational HR-related policies and practices, including the employee handbook for entire company.
• Create and launch a competitive recruiting and onboarding program for exempt, non-exempt, and temporary staff.
• Analyze and implement a compensation and development strategy for all levels of staff.
• Analyze and update job descriptions, career paths, and performance review programs for staff.
• Support and coach managers and supervisors in their roles and interaction with their teams and with hiring practices.
• Manage the company’s benefits program; regularly evaluate it for competitiveness and value.
• Ensure compliance with local, state and federal labor laws and regulations; maintain and file all necessary logs and reports.
• Measure and evaluate HR and HR-related initiatives to determine value to the employees and Company; recommend revisions as needed.
• Prepare the company to meet FMLA and ACA compliance.
• Manage HR functions and department with an eye toward future growth.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
• A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related area of study.
• Experience in a fast-growing and/or technology-based company.
• An innovative approach to problem solving.
• A strong sense of ownership for this role and enthusiasm to take on this rare career-building opportunity.
• The ability to work for and with two owners who respect one another and agree on growth goals, but not always the path to get there.
• The willingness to put in the needed tactical work on a daily basis, while strategically focusing on next steps.
King Memory is an award-winning company. Since 2014, we have been recognized as an Inc. 5000 company, an Inc. 500 company, a Top 20 Computer Hardware Company, a Top 20 Ohio Company, a Technology Fast 500 North America Company by Deloitte, and a Columbus Business First Fast 50 Company.
Our eligible associates have the opportunity to select from one of two health plans plus vision and dental insurance, start accruing paid time off immediately, receive paid holidays, participate in spot bonus programs, and get to know their team members through regular team lunches and two company events each year. As our HR Manager, we’ll be looking to you to build out our employee value proposition even more.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. APPLY AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.
To apply, please visit http://smrtr.io/qsBW1Q
King Memory is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.