The culture at King Memory is laid back. We encourage listening to music, and have various music stations set up throughout the facility. Our entry level positions start off a bit higher than those at other companies. We pay more, so we expect a little more as well. We have tons of advancement opportunity for those who show the most dedication and work ethic.
Web Developer / Programmer
Customer Service Associate
Entry Level Memory Specialist $10.00/hr - Fulltime
Premium Health Insurance
50% employer match of employee, 25% match of first dependent
6 Paid Holidays per year
1 week of Paid Vacation per year
Full Time Job Duties may include designations of task of the following: Sorting Memory, Testing Memory, Packaging, Shipping, Receiving, Grading, and Labeling. If proficiency is mastered in the first assignment,it means better opportunity for additional assignments, and advancement after mastering multiple tasks.
King Memory is growing extremely fast, so there are constantly advancement opportunities opening up for the hardest working, most thorough, and most dedicated employees. Attention to detail is extremely important. 100% focus must constantly be maintained to minimize human error.
There are currently 2 shifts available: 6:30AM to 3:00PM and 2:45PM to 11:15PM Maintaining a strict schedule is a job requirement, and is enforced with a point system.
Compensation Salary and benefits are negotiable: Full Benefits: Flexible Schedule Very Collaborative, Dynamic, and Team Oriented environment. 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Health Insurance Including Vision and Dental. We are also in the process of rolling out a stock options plan. Most developers will be eligible for this additional compensation.
Software engineers are expected to have strong communications skills and be comfortable working with not just other engineers, but also with design and marketing teams.
Candidates are expected to take pride in clean and efficient markup, be self-driven and detail oriented, and prioritize and multi-task. Our work environment is very relaxed, yet highly collaborative.
-Develop complex web-based applications both front & backend
-Develop groundwork data mining the web for massive datasets as requested, managing that data, and generating reports off of it
-Develop and modify new and existing scripts in PHP
-Develop and maintain new and existing MySql and MSSql Databases
-Develop and maintain complicated sql queries and stored procedures
-Work with various API's including Ebay and Amazon.
-Must be able to single handedly complete complex projects from start to finish.
-Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches
-Familiarity with Git/Github
-Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, SES)
-Extensive knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser web development
-Attention to detail and good organization skills
-Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
-A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
-BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) (Not mandatory with extensive work experience).
Customer Service Associate $12.50 - $14.50/hr.
Pay rate neg based on # of years of experience - Fulltime
This position will be Monday through Friday 11AM-8PM
Job duties will entail:
-Answering customer emails and phone calls on multiple platforms. -Monitoring negative complaints and resolving delicate negative customer experiences to turn them positive.
-Documenting and fixing listing errors
-Working with the shipping department to resolve issues and maintain on time shipping metrics.
-Working with shipping carriers to resolve insurance claims and lost package issues.
-Working with the IT department and customer service department to constantly evolve the functionality of the in house customer service system to better suite our needs as we grow
During the initial training period of approximately 2 weeks, hours will cap at 40 hours per week.
Once proficiencies develop, a maximum of 5 hours of overtime will be allowed and encouraged.
Management may allow overtime above 5 hours at times of peak demand. This would be strictly at management discretion.
6 paid holidays and position starts at 40hrs of PTO per year
Messages and emails need to be handled 7 days per week. The weekend does not have specific phone hours, but messages will need to be maintained on Saturday and Sunday so that no messages or emails go older than 24 hours.
This will be set up as a rotation with the associates in the department working opposite weekends and coordinating phone availbility.
The total hours worked, will be 40 a week with up to 5 hours of overtime (Unless discussed with management)
During the training process You will work Monday through Friday, 9am to 5:30/6:00pm depending on lunch schedule.
Health insurance is available after a 6 month waiting period.
King Memory is working towards opportunities for employees to gain shares in the company. This is in its infancy and will develop as your time with King Memory continues.
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service minimum 3-5 years professional experience in call center environment preferably working with ecommerce marketplace accounts such as Amazon and eBay.
Compensation Salary and benefits are negotiable: Full Benefits: Flexible Schedule Very Collaborative, Dynamic, and Team Oriented Environment. 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Health Insurance Including Vision and Dental. We are also in the process of rolling out a stock options plan. Most data scientists will be eligible for this additional compensation.
Data Scientists are expected to have strong communications skills and be comfortable working with executives as well as software engineers.
Candidates are expected to be self-driven and detail oriented, and prioritize and multi-task. Our work environment is very relaxed, yet highly collaborative.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is
relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking
of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and
- Proficiency with MSSQL and MySQL
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka,
NumPy, MatLab. Excellence in at least one of these is highly
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing,
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical
discipline (or equivalent)
We are currently implementing a listing team that will focus on launches on both Amazon and Ebay in the tens of thousands. Currently both the CEO and CTO co-captain the listing team. Under the listing team, are the following roles:
-We are seeking someone with DEEP SEO & SEM experience on Amazon, Ebay, and Google. They will take their own knowledge and experience, and merge it with both the CEO’s and CTO’s DEEP SEO experience, totaling nearly 20 years each, and niche specific experience, to ultimately have this person maintain total GURU+ level.
-Direct experience working with strategic account managers at Amazon, along with various SEO and Global expansion representatives.
-Direct experience working with category managers on Ebay.
-Direct experience working with google account managers, along with special teams at google that assist with success in PPC.
- Captain listing team, and maintain all communication with marketplaces.
- Oversee construction of tens of thousands of listings with enhanced brand content and nicely variated listings.
- Ensure that Listings are compliant within marketplace policy guidelines, frequent policy changes are monitored in real time, and updates overseen when necessary.
- Manage page search advertising budgets across Amazon, Google, and Ebay for all campaigns.
- Build and optimize campaigns including Amazon Sponsored Products, Headline Search and Product Display across Amazon
- Create and direct paid search budget spend strategy
- Set up testing plans (copy, ads, landing pages) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of the campaigns
- Work closely with the Analytics and Finance team to measure and report results
- Utilize various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable (Tableau, Google Analytics, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Media Services)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Marketing
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization, HTML
- Experience running a global SEM program in multiple search engines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and strong